Photo Contest 2022
Show off your artistic side by uploading a photo that you have taken while visiting our store, any photo inside or outside the store is accepted, we have beautiful scenery, wildflowers, museum displays, and many items or displays inside the store to take pictures of.
Submissions will be accept from July 1st 2022 till August 31st 2022
Winner will be chosen at random within the first week of September, username will be published at the bottom of the post and contacted via personal message on Facebook.
|To submit your picture upload as a comment on the photo contest post on Facebook. Only 1 entry per person per week.
*** Photos MUST be your own, taken by you***
Photos with creative editing effects are welcome.
Thank you everyone for visiting and to those who choose to enter.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who have visited our brick and mortar store in Greenwood British Columbia Canada and have taken a picture of anything inside the store or on the property our store is located.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting [July 1st 2022] on and ending [August 31st 2022]. All online entries must be received by [August 31st 2022].
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo to the contest post as a comment. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as
specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques.
You may enter only once per week. You must provide a picture that you have taken. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 50 credit to use at our store. Value of $50 CAD.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques. Winner will be notified by private message on Facebook within 2 days following selection of Winner. Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques, anyone acting on behalf of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques, and Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [National/State/Provincial Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques, Facebook is in no way affiliated with this contest.
14. ___ By submitting your picture on our page, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules